Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Suggestion for switching between languages

bigriot
Might I suggest a method of switching between languages that can do away with the en key?

On the google stock android keyboard and the stock keyboard on the Galaxy S (Froyo) you can switch between different languages by swiping the spacebar which I've personally found to be extremely convenient. This frees up more realestate for the spacebar since the en key is not needed anymore.

I'm including screeshots of the Galaxy keyboard so you can get a better idea of what I'm talking about.
fs_english.png
fs_english.png
fs_switch.png
fs_switch.png
fs_korean.png
fs_korean.png
bigriot
woops! looks like someone else suggested this in page 2. my bad :)