Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Skin preview

Zarch
Is it possible to show a preview of the keyboard skin?

I find that once i've chosen a skin, i then have to exit SKpro, open up something like handcent and start a reply to see what the new keyboard looks like.?

Otherwise I find myself having to exit SmartKeyboard Pro and open up Handcent just to see what the skin looks like.
And then if i don't like it, I have to go back into SKpro to change.
cyril Developer
Yes that's something I will do
zen
Zarch wrote: I find that once i've chosen a skin, i then have to exit SKpro, open up something like handcent and start a reply to see what the new keyboard looks like.?

Otherwise I find myself having to exit SmartKeyboard Pro and open up Handcent just to see what the skin looks like.
And then if i don't like it, I have to go back into SKpro to change.
You could also long-press the Menu button to open up the touchkeyboard, right inside SKPro settings. Press Back to hide it again.
cyril Developer
That's right, but the preview is more fun anyway ;)
Zarch
cyril wrote:Done in the beta. What do you think?
Brilliant, just what was required! :lol: