Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Swipe to a certain language

goodie
I have three languages(EN/KO/JP) installed, and mostly I use two of them.

When I want to change from Korean to English,
I have to click the language button twice (each of which takes some time, probably due to loading time?)
or thanks to the new feature I can long press the language button and slide it.

I think it would be more convenient if I can set to a certain language by swipe action.
For example, swipe left to English and swipe right to Korean.
Or, it might be nice to have swipe left set to "previous language", as I think most people who have more than two languages installed would not use more than two languages within a paragraph.
cyril Developer
OK, swipe for previous language is easy I can add this
cyril Developer
Swipe for previous languages is in the latest beta