Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Option to change the heigth of the keys

graysson
Hi,

i'm using Smartkeyboard Pro on my Dell Streak and my Archos 101.
Since the Archos 101 has a resolution of 1024x600px, the keys aren't high enough.
It would be very nice if i could change it over an option in the the menu.
The comfort while typing would increase big time because of that.

graysson
cyril Developer
At last there is a new option "key height" in the latest beta!
graysson
Works fine on the Archos 101.
Thank you very much.
BozQ
I just tried the beta with the new adjustable height feature. And I must say WOW! It's works great with T9 and fullscreen portrait typing!

Good job man! Nice work! :-)
Although I'd still love to see a "wider T9" being implemented as I suggested to you a couple of weeks back. Just wondering if you're considering that feature.
onthecouch
Cyril, I didn't think adjusting the height of the keys would make a big difference, but it does. Even increasing them slightly improves my typing accuracy. Bravo on this feature. Thanks.