Please add support for Ukrainian "йцукен" hardware, not phonetic keyboard for Milestone. I can send a photo layout. Thank you.
Ukrainian ЙЦУКЕН hardware keyboard.
This is the same problem as Russian keyboard on the milestone..
But ok send the picture, I will check what is possible
But ok send the picture, I will check what is possible
Please, replace the Russian keyboard letters "ы" to "і", "ъ" to "ї", "э" to "є". The way it will come Ukrainian keyboard.
Photo in attachment.
Photo in attachment.
Please add support for Ukrainian "йцукен" hardware keyboard for HTC Desire Z. Using phonetic keyboard is not comfortable. On Android Market I cannot find Ukrainian ЙЦУКЕН keyboard for Smart Keyboard. Thank You for help.
Is it the same layout as on the Motorola Droid? I guess it's not...
if You need, I can send photo of hardware keyboard of Desire Z. Thanks.
Yes please 
Please, replace the Russian keyboard letters "ы" to "і", "ъ" to "ї", "э" to "є". The way it will come Ukrainian keyboard.
Photo in attachment. And please can you make button "SYM" like in native English desire z keyboard? End place on the button "search" signs "dot" and "coma", and on the button "what" two signs: "what" and "exclamation point".
Or maybe better will be replace on the button "what" letters "ю" and "ж", on the button "search" letters "є" and "ь" and leave signs "dot" and "coma" without changes as in English keyboard?
Thanks a lot for your help and recommendations.
Photo in attachment. And please can you make button "SYM" like in native English desire z keyboard? End place on the button "search" signs "dot" and "coma", and on the button "what" two signs: "what" and "exclamation point".
Or maybe better will be replace on the button "what" letters "ю" and "ж", on the button "search" letters "є" and "ь" and leave signs "dot" and "coma" without changes as in English keyboard?
Thanks a lot for your help and recommendations.
I have same problem on my desire z. No йцукен hard keyboard ukrainian support. Valentine's suggestion fits perfect.
Please, support йцукен hard keyboard!
Please, support йцукен hard keyboard!

