Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Seperate imput window when typing

carstengaard
Hi

I love the Smart Keyb - enable danish keyboard and generally I just type faster with this keybord.

Since the last couple of days (i think) - when I type - an additional window open. The keyboard below, text in upper left section (app 2/3 of screen width) and a "finished" key in upper right.

e.g. if writing a text message - when I hit the imput field the additional window open.

This goes for all apps during text imput - e.g. also internet browser, email etc.

Is this a new feture and can it be disabled. I find it does not work for me - I need to be able to see the page/app i'm working in. Also, e.g. typing an adress in the google maps nav - I get the additional window and the suggested adresses are a long hidden list to the right - I have to use the soft arrowkey to se further suggestions.

If it is a new feture - what are the thoughts behind this new feture.

Don't worry - not leaving the smart keyb!

Best Regards
carstengaard
LuwNL
it's an option:

go to: Settings, Language and keyboard -> Smart Keyboard Pro -> Defeault settings ->

And click the option: "No landscape fullscreen"

U should be oke then.


Ciao
Luw
cyril Developer
Or maybe you enabled the "portrait fullscreen" option, but anyway it was not enabled by default, so you probably changed something yourself (you can uninstall / reinstall the keyboard to reset all the settings)