Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Names?

goodie
There's an option to use names in the contact list for suggestion,
but I don't get any suggestions for any names...
Could it be because they're in korean?

@ from time to time I also wish that the phone numbers could be inserted or suggested without me having to lookup-memorize-type them, but i guess I went too far. ;)
cyril Developer
Indeed it may not work in Korean I will look at this

About your second request, you don't go too far ;) You just need to enable "suggest numbers" option, and then they can be added to the user dictionary like normal words (or can use custom autotext for that)