Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Brass Skin

Link
Yeah, I know... I couldn't resist. I thought chrome was a little too bright so I gave this a shot. Give it a try and let me know what you all think.

brass.png
brass.png

Attachments

Brass.zip 66.6 KB · downloaded 128,760 times

wraithevolution
Here is an altered version of the Brass keyboard I made. I made it a while ago but thought I would share since Link said it was cool. Original credits for the keyboard go to Link, altered by myself.

Chromatic

External image (img192.imageshack.us)

Attachments

Chromatic.zip 57.6 KB · downloaded 64,306 times

BigBootyJay26
I was wonderin can u make Magenta, and Cyan usin this skin plz? thank u..
chris6278
I really like the chrome keyboard but can u please make it to where the keys light up blue when u press them instead of red? Id really appreciate it
nicky041192
wraithevolution wrote:Here is an altered version of the Brass keyboard I made. I made it a while ago but thought I would share since Link said it was cool. Original credits for the keyboard go to Link, altered by myself.

Chromatic

External image (img192.imageshack.us)
sweet! any chance of making it blue when you press on a key instead of red please?:)
it also looks a bit too bright on my wildfire. dim it down too? :)
monroe
I have no clue how to download any of the skins!!
yislam
Me too. I always get download failed. Not supproted on this phone. Why? I have SGS2. Any idea
s of there?
yhwhsupports
Download Astro file manager from the Market. Then you can download straight to your phone.
gfernandez
Hi, I need some help. I'm not that techy. I read the blog to add the brass skin. I downloaded the zip file and I can see it in my astro file, but all I can do is see a read file. I already purchased the pro version. Please help. Thanks
kazinoc
This beautiful. It looks great on my 4g 3d Evo, this is definatly some awesome work. I did however, have to adjust the key height size substantially to get it to look right while in landscape mode but other than that it works perfectly. I was so happy to finally figure out how to install skins and this was the first one i did. Thank you for your great work.
Babygirl_42
Thank you so very much for sharing this skin. I loved it. Best wishes to you!