Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Underline

charmed
Hi! Is there any way to remove underlining while typing SMS?

Thnx!
mobimax
charmed wrote:Hi! Is there any way to remove underlining while typing SMS?

Thnx!
Yes, I also has the same question, how to remove underlining while typing SMS? I already tried any function but could not. In the previous version, when I didn't stick in Quick Fixes: that is ok for remove underlining. But now, impossible.

Thanks.
cyril Developer
No way at the moment, but I will work on it for next version
cyril Developer
Done in the latest beta. I hope it will not break something else...
mobimax
cyril wrote:Done in the latest beta. I hope it will not break something else...
Wow, so surprised for fast response.
Sweet is sweet.

Thanks Cyril
charmed
I'm sorry to bother, but I installed beta, and I still get underlining...
cyril Developer
Installing the latest version (no need any more for the beta, by the way) is not enough, you also need to disable ALL the auto-correction options (ie quick fixes, show suggestions, etc.). And for obvious reasons you will also get underlining if you type in a language which requires it (Korean, Japanese, Chinese)
charmed
I noticed that when keyboard is in landscape mode, underlining is gone, but in portrait mode, where I use T9 keyboard, underlining remains.

Btw the keyboard is great!!! :)