Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Optin to have 123 and ALT layout together

ShyLion
Why not to add option to have ALT layout symbols to be accessible on long press on symbols in 123 layout?
cyril Developer
Well... that's so obvious that I don't know why I didn't do it ;)
Actually I wonder why it should be optional, as no functionality will be lost by adding this, but maybe I didn't see the potential impacts
ShyLion
cyril wrote:Well... that's so obvious that I don't know why I didn't do it ;)
Actually I wonder why it should be optional, as no functionality will be lost by adding this, but maybe I didn't see the potential impacts
*politely says nothing* ;-)
cyril Developer
Well, I thought again and decided it was best to make this optional, in the end ;) (because when the option is on, the keys look a bit overloaded so I'm not sure it will please everyone)