Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Learning full sentences

kreven
Perhaps I missed where / when SmarkproKeyboard can remember the pattern of the sentence you entered so you dont have to enter anew everytime. This is the original function of the Andriod Desire phone and I really miss it. If this is on the "TODO" list, can I get a rough estimate when it will be complete? Thanks cyril.

Again, the best keyboard app out there!

Kreven
kreven
Bump ...

Sent from my X06HT using Tapatalk
cyril Developer
Can you give more precisions about what you want? Is it next word prediction or something else?
kreven
cyril wrote:Can you give more precisions about what you want? Is it next word prediction or something else?
Yes that's it! Is this scheduled to br released soon?
kreven
I didn't realize it. When do you plan to implement it?
kreven
Bump. No reply on this? =-O

Sent from my X06HT using Tapatalk