Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Croatian dictionary

qwertz1001
Hello,

I used this tool: http://neon.niederlandistik.fu-berlin.de/textstat/ , which was already used for Hungarian dictionary here on forum to make a list of Croatian words in order of frequency. I used 20 e-books to generate this list. After that i cross referenced this list with a list of all Croatian words and removed duplicates.

I'm attaching 2 files. One is with accent letters and one is without. Can you make Croatian dictionaries from this lists just like you did for Hungarian language? I am very interested in dictionary without accents.

Thank you.

with accents: http://uploaded.to/file/2zsh7d
without accents: http://ul.to/dgm3p8
cyril Developer
OK here is a first try.
I didn't keep the whole list as it was huge (the resulting dictionary was 4MB)
qwertz1001
Thank you Cyril! Works like a charm.