Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Replacing the comma (,) with @

ilaril
Hi,

I'm very impressed with Smart Keyboard Pro, but would it be possible to change the comma (,) on the left side of space to something else, like '@', as on the right side of space you get comma with a long press of period? Is it possible to map the keys yourself, or are they 'in the code'? I would like to use finnish keyboard and change the 'Å' for questiom mark and thus keep the 'Ö' and 'Ä' as their own keys. Thanks!
Mandark
Actually, instead of the bunch of layout requests, I think cyril really should just implement generic keyboards and let us map each button and their alternates ourselves, it'd prolly be less work :D