Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see
Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email
contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.
I would like to see an option for landscape keyboard text box to be able to be disabled since if u have big buttons like my husband he has more white box available without it being shaded out by word suggestions. I would do this for portrait also to be turned off 2 separate options. If u think this would be a good feature please respond with yes u would like to see this. If u don't care can u pay yes anyway to be a good sport thanks lol
I agree. Word prediction/correction isnt all that necessary in landscape mode. Thus would be cool if there were two separate settings for portrait and landscape predictions.