Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Toggle between :-), Go/Enter and Next

Norfeldt
I use the swipe function... a LOT.

One of the gestures I like is to toggle between smilies and Enter button.. but sometimes I don't get the next button (filling out forms) and would like to hear if it is possible to toggle it on just like I'm used to?
cyril Developer
The default action for the enter key (such as "next" or "go") is something set by the app, not by the keyboard, so that's not possible.
By the way let me remind you can long press on the enter key to get smileys