Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

ask to save word?

dan55
hi Cyril
just had to clean my dictionary again.
lots of words added that are silly.
so was thinking that an 'ask to save' option might
be good?

cheers
dan
cyril Developer
They have been added because you use the "learn new words" option. Are you sure you really need this option?
However I know this feature needs improvements, I hope I will find some time to work on it
dan55
hi.
ah right. correct. well I do want it to learn some
things I use but I guess I could turn it off after a bit
cheers
dan