Hi,
This keyboard truly rocks! Only two things still bugging me (Smart Keyboard Pro version 3.10.2 - English + Danish dictionary):
1. When I manually add a word to the dictionary, it'll come up as a suggestion in qwerty mode (the way it should), but unfortunately not in t9 mode. This problem appears when using Danish as well as English dictionary.
2. In t9 mode, using the Danish dictionary, when you hit the 'ghi' button, the word 'i' should come up as the first suggestion instead of just the letter 'g'. ('i' is a very common word in Danish, meaning 'in' plus a lot more - that's why this detail is quite important.)
I hope you'll be able to fix these issues.
Thanks - best regards
Sune Mortensen, Copenhagen
This keyboard truly rocks! Only two things still bugging me (Smart Keyboard Pro version 3.10.2 - English + Danish dictionary):
1. When I manually add a word to the dictionary, it'll come up as a suggestion in qwerty mode (the way it should), but unfortunately not in t9 mode. This problem appears when using Danish as well as English dictionary.
2. In t9 mode, using the Danish dictionary, when you hit the 'ghi' button, the word 'i' should come up as the first suggestion instead of just the letter 'g'. ('i' is a very common word in Danish, meaning 'in' plus a lot more - that's why this detail is quite important.)
I hope you'll be able to fix these issues.
Thanks - best regards
Sune Mortensen, Copenhagen