Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

add option to force fullscreen mode

tychol
On small screens (320x240) pan and scan or resize mode for an IME almost never makes sense. On these devices, it is better to use fullscreen mode for IME, because then it is much easier to enter a few rows of text and edit them. With the other methods, the text input fields always end up being very small so they can only contain one or two words at a time, which is very hard to navigate. Hence, it would be nice to have a Force Fullscreen flag in the configuration.
PROXIMO
Cyril will say it is the OS that does that not the keyboard. I have the same QVGA screen and I stopped prediction and made keyboard with less height so I can see more space. The disadvantage is that buttons are smaller, but if you want more accurate typing just turn it landscape.
cyril Developer
Actually the option you want already exists: it's "portrait fullscreen"
tychol
You are right, it works. Don't know how I managed to miss it. Thanks!