Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Gestures to select specific auto text

irish22022
Hey,

So I'm a writer and when I'm in the zone I hate to be bothered. However, I often get texts from my girlfriend asking all types of things or just saying hi and it drives me crazy.

I have an auto text set up so any time I type "Susanna" it says "hey I'm busy writing right now, I'll talk to you later. Love you and please don't reply."

This is all good and fine, but I was thinking if there could be a gesture where I could swipe right and it could put a specific auto text in the text field... Now that's efficiency!

Please, oh please, help me ignore my girlfriend more efficiently!

Sincerely,

Joe Everyman
ghostrider
+1 for this feature. That'd be really convenient. I could also use it for signatures (business related things I like to add signatures and contact info, personal I don't).