Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Autoreplacements

kanutron
Imagine the situation that while I writing, the suggestions bar shows to the user two kinds of autocompletion:
1) the current way, complete the word
2) use a pre-defined autoreplacement

For the first case, nothing to say. As it currently works.
For the second one, user has been configured a set of autoreplacement (in settings) in the manner:
  • hd=how do you do
    lol=lot of laughts
    fu=f**** you
    ...and so on.
Then, if i write lol, in the suggestions bar appears the "lol" word in a different color, if I pick this suggestion, the "lol" I entered is replaced with "lot of laughts" as defined.

What you thinks?