Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Pink version Chiclet orig. moded by hoon

hoon1256
How about this color?
I changed color.
It's pink version for ladies!!
Zen, If you don't like this posting I'll delete asap.

chiclet-pink.zip 36.4 KB · downloaded 199,493 times

[img]
snap20101206_094640.png
snap20101206_094640.png
[/img]
zen
How can I not like it? It's OpenSkin, it's pink, and it's pretty cool! ;)
BigBootyJay26
I love it!! But i was wonderin' if u can make anutha one in Purple and Gold plz? I would love it and thank u hope u get back to me soon! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
cyng124
Love it! If it's not too much of a problem...a black and pink one would be much appreciated ;)
girlymissjulie
cyng124 wrote:Love it! If it's not too much of a problem...a black and pink one would be much appreciated ;)
This skin is gorgeous! Thank you!! I second the black and pink request - that would be awesome!
Jane
감사합니다 ^^

Thx... Luv the color.... ^^
Piper010177
Can some1 pls walk me thru how 2 install this open skin on2 my HTC Wildfire w/Sense. Its downloading but NOT INSTALLING. HELP HELP HELP