Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Limitations of "SK Trial" version

bertans
Which are the limitations of trial version? I've just installed it on my Froyo and I can't understand the differences between the "Trial" and the "Pro".
Thank you for this incredible keyboard! I think that "SK Pro" will be my first hit on the market... ;)
cyril Developer
Hello,
that's normal you cannot find differences between Trial and Pro, because there is none ;)
The only difference is the nag popup which asks you to buy
bertans
Thank you... for your fast reply and for SK! :D
card-us
actually there is the different, SKINS when i used trial version of SKP the skins of keyboard can be changed, but after i used Pro version of SKP that thing is no longer able to use & that's annoying, especially when i want to use Gingerbread Skins for SmartKeyboardPRO
cyril Developer
I don't know what you are doing exactly, but of course that's wrong, skins can be used with the Pro version!