Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Request: original Samsung Galaxy 3 skin

duckdany
NO need more! I need SGS2 skin... :-)
Delete please this post! Thx!
Johnwilson
Skins are the best way to provide protection to your device against scratches and any other sort of damage. My friend had Samsung alias 2 vibrant skin on his device and it really looks cool and changes the look of his device. Everyone really appreciated it.

Samsung alias 2 vibrant skin
violadav
Samsung alias 2 vibrant skin are available in great variety and colors. My friend has great craze of these covers as he is having vibrant phone and I want to gift her pack of different skins. While searching online I also found different sites which provides skins online also.