Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

.com key

platinumrims
i was wondering if there was any way to add extensions to the .com key instead of just edit the 4 that are already there... it really needs a .edu/.org key and there is probably another one I'm forgetting.

I'm not finding a way to actually add to it, was wondering if anyone could help?
cyril Developer
It's in the TODO list, the problem is that depending on the size of the screen, adding more choices could be an issue
stpbud
On the t-Mobile (htc) G2, there's a .com that doesn't work with this keyboard. All I get is a box, looks kind of like this [] I tried to ues auto replace, but it didn't take.

Is there another setting I'm missing to make this work again? (having the "www." on shift to work would be great as well)
cyril Developer
This topic was about the .com key of the soft keyboard; special (i.e specific to a phone model) hard keyboard keys such as the one you are talking about are not (yet) supported.