Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Gingerbread GREEN :D NOW IN THE MARKET!

oshi-k
Hi again! This one works :-))). Thank you very much! Tried downloading Gingerred again and it's still gray. Great work...very responsive.
newklearx3
oshi-k wrote:Hi again! This one works :-))). Thank you very much! Tried downloading Gingerred again and it's still gray. Great work...very responsive.
No worries fix for Gingerred with be up tonight.
card-us
Nice.... will waiting for the uploaded skins.
please tell us if you already release to market or at this forum
thanks
newklearx3
No problem. I still haven't figured out how to get this code rolling yet but soon. If you want this skin pm me I'll hook you up. :)
newklearx3
At least it's not 1.99.
Come on it took labor to make the app to install the skin.
hotaru
LECTER wrote:99 cents for a skin?

Not.
you can probably buy the app, get the skin from it and then refund it. i'm normally against doing such things, but charging more than 10 cents for something this simple seems a bit ridiculous to me.
newklearx3
hotaru wrote:
LECTER wrote:99 cents for a skin?

Not.
you can probably buy the app, get the skin from it and then refund it. i'm normally against doing such things, but charging more than 10 cents for something this simple seems a bit ridiculous to me.
What the f!ck ? Stop being so cheap people. Nice try but if you try to take the skin and uninstall it wont work.
Thanks for bashing my work. If you don't like it make your own damn skins.
LECTER
newklearx3 wrote:
hotaru wrote:
LECTER wrote:99 cents for a skin?

Not.
you can probably buy the app, get the skin from it and then refund it. i'm normally against doing such things, but charging more than 10 cents for something this simple seems a bit ridiculous to me.
What the f!ck ? Stop being so cheap people. Nice try but if you try to take the skin and uninstall it wont work.
Thanks for bashing my work. If you don't like it make your own damn skins.
Wasn't bashing your work, just the fact that you demand payment.

Will make this skin and then post it for free.

That's what makes us Android users different from iCrap users!!

Have a nice day.
hotaru
newklearx3 wrote:What the f!ck ? Stop being so cheap people. Nice try but if you try to take the skin and uninstall it wont work.
Thanks for bashing my work. If you don't like it make your own damn skins.
all you did was take my skin that i made and change the colors of the images. you're trying to sell my work, and you're calling me cheap?
LECTER
hotaru wrote:
newklearx3 wrote:What the f!ck ? Stop being so cheap people. Nice try but if you try to take the skin and uninstall it wont work.
Thanks for bashing my work. If you don't like it make your own damn skins.
all you did was take my skin that i made and change the colors of the images. you're trying to sell my work, and you're calling me cheap?
OP owned!! :lol:
newklearx3
Wasn't bashing your work, just the fact that you demand payment.

Will make this skin and then post it for free.

That's what makes us Android users different from iCrap users!!

Have a nice day.

No one is demanding payment. Don't buy it. Jeeze man if you don't want to spend .99 I wonder how you feel towards buying a burger for a buck.
What ever dude, I'm not going to keep arguing you said what you had to now let us be neutral again and stop will all these hard feelings. :D
hotaru wrote:
newklearx3 wrote:What the f!ck ? Stop being so cheap people. Nice try but if you try to take the skin and uninstall it wont work.
Thanks for bashing my work. If you don't like it make your own damn skins.
all you did was take my skin that i made and change the colors of the images. you're trying to sell my work, and you're calling me cheap?
Correction MR. I didn't take your skin. I took it from a gingerbread 2.3 flashable from XDA forums and scaled the colors.
hotaru
newklearx3 wrote:Correction MR. I didn't take your skin. I took it from a gingerbread 2.3 flashable from XDA forums and scaled the colors.
if you did that the keys would be taller, but in your screenshot they're the same size as in my gingerbread skin.
Risket
Personally I change skins/colors/themes/layouts constantly! Sometimes something will look really awesome today but tomorrow I want something else and I never go back it. This is why i can't see myself paying for a skin or a theme. I've only paid for two apps, LauncherPro Plus and Smart Keyboard Pro. That's because they had to do with functionality and are things that I will continue to use no matter how I theme my phone. Your skins are really awesome but personally if I can find something I equally like for free I'll choose the free one. I'm just a big supporter of "free". I believe if you do something because you enjoy doing it why not allow others to freely enjoy it too. I understand 99-cents is not a lot. For me it's not really about the price. It's about the fact that it's just a skin that I might change before the end of the day or tomorrow and I paid for that.

I'm not bashing what you're doing or anything. It's just that in my opinion if I were to make a skin or an app I honestly can't see why i would charge people for it unless it was my only source of income. However it would be done in my free time just for fun.