Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Keyboard keeps reseting to Android Keyboard

A1Jamaican
Every time I restart my phone, the keyboards goes back to the Andrioid keyboard. This never happened with the trial version. Any help is appreciated!!!
cyril Developer
I don't see why it would happen with the Pro version and not with the Trial... Not sure how I can help as it seems to be a global issue on your phone.
A1Jamaican
Well i'm using a nexus one thats rooted running CM 6.1.1 and whenever I restart the phone, I have to go back into the settings to enable it then select it again whenever using the keyboard. Not sure if that info will help in figuring out the problem.
A1Jamaican
The problem was having it moved to the SD card. Moved back to phone and its all good!