Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

User dictionary blacklist

daf
Hi,

It would be great if I could add a list of words that will never appear in the suggestions.

Use case:
Imagine someone using you phone to visit youtube and getting a suggestion to some other site you visit frequelntly.
reverie
Sounds great. There are some words that are part of the dictionary but I will never use it. And it keeps popping out in the suggestions when I try to enter something else.
cyril Developer
A workaround (which doesn't cover all the use cases) is to define a custom autotext to replace these words by what you expect