Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

No capital letter with " ! "

moggy75
Hello,

When I write a word and I put a "!", the capital letter of this word disappear.
For example, if I write "Hello" it's good but if I write "Hello!" this become "hello!".
I haven't this bug with a dot or a " ? ".

Please fix it. Thanks.

I'm in T9 mode and I use french dictionnary.
NickC
I just tried it (I use English dictionary) and it works fine. Maybe a bug in French dictionary?
moggy75
So it's maybe a bug into the french dictionnary.
If the developper can fix it please ;)
cyril Developer
Does it happen only with "!" ? And only in T9 ?
I just tried to reproduce (in French with T9) and don't have this problem... Maybe you changed some other setting but I don't know what. You can try to backup your settings, uninstall and reinstall the app, and check if it still happens.
moggy75
In AZERTY mode I haven't this problem.
In T9 mode, if I use the "!" who is with the "?" I haven't the problem.
I've the problem when I use the "!" who is in the symbols and numbers screen of the keyboard.
moggy75
I've another bug, always in T9 mode.
When I select a word with the arrow that permit this (added beside the space bar) and I put a "!" selected in the symbols and numbers screen of the keyboard, the first word be selected by default and not the word I've selected with the arrow.
moggy75
I've uninstall, reinstall the app but it's the same bug.
With the latest version v3.11.1 (05/01/2010), I've always the bug.