Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Removing Voice key

actd
I'm having a problem (ie, I can't) removing the Voice key from the keyboard. I have a Desire HD, running Android 2.2, with Smart Keyboard Pro 3.11.0.

In the 'voice input' section of settings, I have all three options (Mic Button, Restart Voice Input, Voice Input best choice) unchecked - what have I missed.
cyril Developer
I can't tell... if you unchecked the mic key option you should not see it.
Maybe you are not using Smart Keyboard Pro at all... have you used the "Input Method" menu you see when long press in a text box?
actd
Doh! I sort of assumed that if I check the Smart Keyboard Pro box in the Keyboard settings, that's the keyboard it would use.

As it turns out, you were completely correct and I wasn't using it - sorted now, and much better.