Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Chiclet Purple Skin

hoon1256
BigBootyJay26 requested this purple skin yesterday.
I tried to make Gold color skin, but I couldn't.
If you like it, just write a reply.

Thank you! :lol:
[img]
Untitled-1.gif
Untitled-1.gif
[/img]

Attachments

chiclet-Purple2.zip 33.7 KB · downloaded 3,994 times

chiclet-purple1.zip 36.4 KB · downloaded 3,289 times

BigBootyJay26
Oh i love it!! And i would love to see more colors from u.
And i was wonderin, do u make difference designs like hearts, stars and sporsts..etc?
Jskndy
hoon1256 wrote:BigBootyJay26 requested this purple skin yesterday.
I tried to make Gold color skin, but I couldn't.
If you like it, just write a reply.

Thank you! :lol:
[img][/img]
iridaki
I like it a lot, I am using it right now!

Thank you for that! :-)

*sent from my X10i
lisham00k
every time I try downloading it, it says download unsuccessful.
TheTehk17
lisham00k wrote:every time I try downloading it, it says download unsuccessful.
...right, you don't need to install it, it's not an app. Go to ur computer, drag 'n drop the file to the 'skins' folder in your SD card. You won't need to install it.

I use Opera Mini as my browser, so when I tap a skin .zip, it asks me where I want to download it to, and I select 'skins'.
Tonya
I love Chiclet Purple 1. I would love if the buttons were purple too and the letter on buttons white. I would love to have it all purple well it look like it fades but i love that. Would you make a keyboard like that for me? It would be awesome if you would ;-)
Please :-)