Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Gingerbread Purple

hoon1256
BigBootyJay26 requested this purple skin yesterday.
I tried to make Gold color skin, but I couldn't.
If you like it, just write a reply.

Thank you!

[img]
CAP201012272141.jpg
CAP201012272141.jpg
[/img]

Attachments

GingerbreadPurple.zip 53.4 KB · downloaded 7,187 times

jeckert21
How about a gingerbread white skin. Is that possable?
BigBootyJay26
and i want these 2 in pink and baby blue..thank u.
perry9099
I don't think I would want a white gingerbread skin. I really like the dark colors. They make the system look more advanced and sleek. When we had the first few versions of Android, the white looked a bit amateurish. What do you guys think?
cyril Developer
perry9099 wrote:the white looked a bit amateurish
Did you mean "iPhone-ish" ? ;) Anyway one good reason to use dark themes is to save battery (at least on OLED screens)
gbawler3
Can you please make me a yellow and purple one?

Thanks.
BigBootyJay26
I was wonderin' can u make this keyboard in pink and magenta plz?
thank u!! hope to hear 4rm u soon