Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

HTC Skin

ifly4vamerica
Hello, I was wondering if somebody can make the HTC skin exactly as ii appears stock, except with saphire blue modifier keys? Or if somebody can just post the base HTC theme I can color the .pngs myself. I haven't been able to figure out how to pull it from the .apk.

Thanks in advance
crisco
Yes, I would like the same thing please :) please post the HTC skin so i can modify it a bit :)
BigBootyJay26
Hello i was wonderin' Can u make a Pink and Magenta background usin' dis keyboard? If so let me kno plz thanx!!!!