Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

gesture to enable/disable auto-correct

unknownweirdo
Hello, I just had this feature request to make. I've looked through the forums and haven't found this request yet. Bear with me if its already been asked for:

Is it possible to add a gesture option to enable/disable auto-complete? I do some light HTML and CSS and some phone coding as well and it bugs me to no end when I have to go all the way into the settings screen to enable and disable this.

Thanks a ton for smart keyboard! I've literally tried every keyboard app and its still by far the best.