Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

ebuddy keyboard overscreen chat session

jocaeduardo
Hey guys,
I've made a search in here but I couldn't found any topic about this, sorry.
So, I have a SE X10 Mini with Smart Keyboard PRO (Unregistered version, so far) and when I'm using ebuddy I cant type in the same screen of the conversation.
I mean, when I type a message, SK opens a new window. Then, to be able to see other person's reply, I have to hit the physical botton 'back'.
Is there a tip to tackle this 'issue'?

Thanks and sorry for the newbie question! :geek:
JS
jocaeduardo@gmail.com
from Brazil
cyril Developer
It's normal that the keyboard appears when you need to type something...
But you can play with the landscape / portrait fullscreen options, or maybe use a transparent skin (or the transparency option) to see what is behind
jocaeduardo
cyril wrote:It's normal that the keyboard appears when you need to type something...
But you can play with the landscape / portrait fullscreen options, or maybe use a transparent skin (or the transparency option) to see what is behind
Thank u, cyril! Yeah, I have tried transparency option... kind of worked well... hehe...

c ya!