Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

please add (( animations )) in popup keyboard==

anim
Hi guys really you do the best and so thank you for that ;)
but now we needs from you to add animations in popup keyboard if you can like ,,,fade in and out animations so please do it in next version its very cool
,,finally I hope from people here to share us this idea :roll:
chtamina
i think that would get the keyboard even more heavy on low specs devices, so it should be very optional.

Sent from my HTC Desire
anim
for low specs devices you can add optinal on off animations for keyboard....
I think nexus s did it with its keyboard android 2.3 and some end device from htc ,, on android 2.2
I think its easy to do with our smartkeyboard ... 8-)