Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

smart keyboard pro 3.11.1 changelog

chtamina
Improved performance of the smart and user dictionary

i would like to know how these got improved.

Sent from my HTC Desire
chtamina
latest update screwed something.
before when I typed tm with t9 I got "un" which means "an" now i don't get it anymore, i get "TO" or "una".
Damn.

Sent from my HTC Desire
cyril Developer
3.11.1 is supposed to be exactly like the beta, however Google changed some things in the development kit I used to build the final version, and it may be the cause of the problem. However I cannot reproduce any problem so I need help to fix it
perry9099
I really like the beta. I do hope that the final version will be much like it. I hate it when you have all sorts of cool features in a beta. Then you get the final version and those features are missing. Hopefully this will not be the case with this one.