Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

bug With dictionary

macieellia2007
Since this last update thf dictionary is All messed up. As u can see words are coming up capitalized. When I type (the) For t9 the first word is thf? Really annoying to have almost every other word have to be corrected even For really common words. The word My keeps capitalizing.the word see is always Ped first. I thought this was supposed to learn the words u type?
cyril Developer
There is a problem with the smart and user dictionary with some phones. Can you show me your phone logs with Log Collector when you open the keyboard for the first time?
boowalley
I have the EVO 4G and after the update I experienced the same problem :cry: But the downgrade did the trick :P