Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Alt lock options

Chrissyred
I have the Droid 2 Global, Android Version 2.2. The default keyboard for this phone as an ALT lock option which keeps the ALT on so I can enter multiple numbers or symbols without having to press the ALT key a bunch of times or using the touch screen keyboard. This option was disabled when I installed the Smart keyboard, but works fine when I stop the Smart Keyboard. Is there anyway to turn this option back on while I'm using the Smart keyboard? I've tried chaning around a bunch of settings but can't seem to find it.

Thank you,
Chrissy
cyril Developer
As this key is specific to the Droid2, it's not yet supported.
Chrissyred
Thank you, I found a work around though, press the regular alt key twice does the same thing. Thanks!