Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Incorporate Keyboard Skins From Open Home

DorkMan
Hello, I am new to this keyboard (been using it for half a day) and I love it. I was previously using Better Keyboard - I will refrain from any negative press on it. One thing I did like about Better Keyboard was that it would incorporate keyboards from Open Home themes. I bought several themes just for their keyboard - such as Resident Evil. Since this keyboard can use Better Keyboard skins, is it possible to incorporate the use of keyboard skins from Open Home themes?

This is my first time on here, so please let me know if this request/question isn't clear and I will try to explain it better.

Thank you for your time and any assistance/information anyone can provide.

Mr. L.
DorkMan
DorkMan wrote:Hello, I am new to this keyboard (been using it for half a day) and I love it. I was previously using Better Keyboard - I will refrain from any negative press on it. One thing I did like about Better Keyboard was that it would incorporate keyboards from Open Home themes. I bought several themes just for their keyboard - such as Resident Evil. Since this keyboard can use Better Keyboard skins, is it possible to incorporate the use of keyboard skins from Open Home themes?

This is my first time on here, so please let me know if this request/question isn't clear and I will try to explain it better.

Thank you for your time and any assistance/information anyone can provide.

DorkMan
To elaborate, the reason why I am curious about Open Home themes is because they are compatible with Better Keyboard.
Thanks!
DorkMan
cyril Developer
Hello
Open Home and Better Keyboard are developed by the same person, that's why they have compatible themes. Unfortunately this developer started a fight when I implemented support of Better Keyboard skins in Smart Keyboard (as it would prevent people from buying Better Keyboard), so I don't want the same story with Open Home.
DorkMan
No worries, thanks for letting me know! :-)