Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Desire Z / Hardware keyboard

alcarin
Hello!
I have a DesireZ, so with hardware keyboard.
If I long press a key of the hw keyboard (word recognition enabled also for the hw keyboard), I get that key repeated ad libitum. It should be better if I got the "long press menu" associated with that key, even with the "word recognition" option enabled.

I mean, eg, if I long press the key "e" -> I get "eeeeeee". It should be better form me having the possibility to get the canonical long press touch input "3èé€" with the long press of the key "e".

I don't know if there is already an option doing that, i searched it but found nothing.

ps.: sorry for my english... I'm from Italy (that's why I need "è" and "é" :D )
rootbox
+1

I need the < > Symbols on DZ HW Keyboard ;)

I think is would be awesome if we can Press FN(ALT)+Search for an Software-Layar with the ?123 (1/2)Keys.