Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

)]}Swap with space and ). Period

SaKeygo
I've noticed that some of the symbols don't swap with space the same way the comma & period do. Some symbol I would like to recommend be added are the end brackets. The ) and ] and } should be added.

If you type (like this ) or [this ], there is a space after the last word, unless you backspace first.

Also, I noticed that you can't put a period after the brackets when you double tap the space bar or select + space. Sometimes, something in brackets will occur at the end of a sentence.