Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Upgrading from trial version to full version

newcreation7
Loved the trial version, so I purchased the upgrade on my Motorola Droid. I have my email receipt number. What do I do next? Occasionally when I attempt to text, I get a message asking if I want to buy or no thanks. At this point I have purchased the upgrade, so I just need to know what's next? Thanks, outstanding app by the way.
cyril Developer
Hello
if you still have the message it means you still use the trial version. You need to change the input method and select "smart keyboard pro", the same way you did to select the trial version (the pro version is not an add-on, it's just another app)