Hello.
First of all, Smart Keyboard Pro is the best keyboard for Android platform. Great work Cyril.
I have two feature requests:
1. Modify Serbian Latin layout - I would like to see all of our specific letters (ŠĐČĆŽ) visible on basic keyboard layout. Waiting for long press popup to open, when you typing in your native language, in which you frequently use ŠĐČĆŽ, is biiiig waisting of time.
2. Add Serbian Cyrillic layout
We use both Latin and Cyrillic alphabet. To make things more clear, and to point out the proper (and desired) keyboard layouts, I suggest use of following resources from Wikipedia:
1. Serbian Latin layout http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keyboard_l ... nd_Slovene
2. Serbian Cyrillic layout http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keyboard_layout#Serbian
Kind regards
First of all, Smart Keyboard Pro is the best keyboard for Android platform. Great work Cyril.
I have two feature requests:
1. Modify Serbian Latin layout - I would like to see all of our specific letters (ŠĐČĆŽ) visible on basic keyboard layout. Waiting for long press popup to open, when you typing in your native language, in which you frequently use ŠĐČĆŽ, is biiiig waisting of time.
2. Add Serbian Cyrillic layout
We use both Latin and Cyrillic alphabet. To make things more clear, and to point out the proper (and desired) keyboard layouts, I suggest use of following resources from Wikipedia:
1. Serbian Latin layout http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keyboard_l ... nd_Slovene
2. Serbian Cyrillic layout http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keyboard_layout#Serbian
Kind regards