Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Hard keyboard w/ Moto Droid Pro stops applicaition unexpect.

JackpotClavin
I use autotext a lot but when I enable hard keys with my droid pro so the word replacement kicks in whenever I click a text box and being typing I get a message saying the application has stopped unexpectedly. The older versions of smart keyboard (below v2.9 I think?) pro did not do this but I got fed up with it not capitalizing the first letter of a sentence with hard keys enabled. I'm sure I'm not the only person who would use autotext with a droid pro as it's a business phone but I really need word replacement please!
cyril Developer
I can help only if you provide your phone logs when the problem happens, with a precise description of what you were doing at that time (you can get phone logs with "Log Collector" app)