For someone who doesn't know what they are doing in words of never done this before. What do I need to do in order for my *.zip file to work on the android phone?
I know that I probably need the *.zip file to be signed or something in order for the phone to recognize it. My question is, what do I need, how do I do it to get the *.zip file signed in order for the smart keyboard to accept the *.zip file that I had created and what not.
Please help me, I am stuck and getting irritated.
Thanks...
I know that I probably need the *.zip file to be signed or something in order for the phone to recognize it. My question is, what do I need, how do I do it to get the *.zip file signed in order for the smart keyboard to accept the *.zip file that I had created and what not.
Please help me, I am stuck and getting irritated.
Thanks...