Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Suggestion: A program that makes skins?

nicky041192
I have a really good suggestion. A program that will allow anyone to make skins. They can import pictures, change colours etc and export it as a .zip file. This will make it easy for people to create skins.
Shorte85
That is actually a really good idea. I'd have to say I vote for a program, and the program has a few things in it so that you can decide if you want flat buttons, 3D looking buttons, and etc. Then you have the choice to give it a shadow, bold or normal font, the color buttons you want and etc.

Just an idea, and I think you'd get a lot of people interested in this.
N1des
Agreed... I'd love this. It would be really good.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
cyril Developer
Clearly this is not something I have time to make... but as the specifications are open, I guess anyone with UI programming skills would be able to do it.