Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Replying to a Message

del_uk
Hi

When I reply to a text message, I am able to start typing, however in a long text message the writing disappears beneath the Keyboard. Normally on the 5th line.

The more I type I can see that the page is shifting upwards to accommodative the new line, but always hidden behind the predictive area and the keyboard. If I then swipe the keyboard away to see what I wrote and then return to keyboard (with it auto popping up), I then cannot see what I'm typing at all.

I now I can set the keyboard to be transparent, but I don't like this and prefer to hat the keyboard not being transparent.

Is it a setting I have used? I have changed the keyboard to the Androids own version (Touch input) and I don't have any of these issues.

Using HTC Desire, Android 2.2.