Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Capital I and autotext

SaKeygo
I'm not really sure if this qualifies as a bug or not (Probably not, but I'll put it here anyway). I was trying to use the word replacement to replace the letter I with another word.

For example:
I - to be replaced with - isn't

I then tried to replace i with I, so that it would still give me I when hitting the space bar.

i - to be replaced with I

It works so long as the I occurs mid-sentence, but not at the beginning of a sentence.
This doesn't seem to occur if I replace the letter A (or any other letter) with another word and do the same thing.
I was wondering if you could fix this. I like using the autotext to do single letter word replacements.