Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

I cannot this app to work

KazT
Hi, I just bought app.... I followd youtube and direction. However, I cannot get this app to work!! After going to Lnagage & Keyboard, There is no androig key board setting or international language setting....
Could someone help me to start this app to work please??
cyril Developer
Hello
so, what do you see when you go in "Language & keyboard settings" ? You should see a list of keyboards in "Keyboard Settings" submenu. If you don't see Smart Keyboard Pro it means it was not installed; have you checked in the market it is marked as "installed"?
KazT
Oh Sorry...Yes I see select language, Smart Keyboard Pro, Smart Keyboard Pro with check mark, and TOuch Input. I was referring to Youtube demonstration...
I pressed Smart Keyboard Pro with check mark until Attention boxk poped up. I pressed ok. I would like to be able to use Japanese language....how do I set my phone to be able to do this....??
cyril Developer
Make sure you changed the current input method as in the youtube video (long press in a text box until a popup menu appears, and select "Input Method", then "Smart Keyboard Pro"). You also need to install "Japanese for Smart Keyboard" app, and change the language in the keyboard settings.