Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

double letter

luvmyautumn
There is a double letter problem when using the keyboard on the internet. Anytime I try to enter information the first letter of that word doubles. I have to delete the word and them retype it's been going on for sometime. Also when typing on this page the keyboard is really slow and a serious delay when typing
onthecouch
luvmyautumn wrote:There is a double letter problem when using the keyboard on the internet. Anytime I try to enter information the first letter of that word doubles. I have to delete the word and them retype it's been going on for sometime. Also when typing on this page the keyboard is really slow and a serious delay when typing
I have the exact same problem, and I've voiced this quite a few times. What phone and Android version are you running?

Do you mean examples like "tthis"? Sometimes, it happens to me with the last letters of words too, like "thiss.' It's incredibly bizarre.

Edit: I should also mention that it happens to me elsewhere besides the internet; when writing emails, texts, etc.
luvmyautumn
yes just like that tthis! It's so needs to be fixed. I haven't noticed it happening with emails with the apps like gmail only when I go thru web for typing.
onthecouch
luvmyautumn wrote:yes just like that tthis! It's so needs to be fixed. I haven't noticed it happening with emails with the apps like gmail only when I go thru web for typing.
What device are you on? And what Android version are you using?

I'm on a Nexus S running Android 2.3 (2.3.2). This information might help.
chtamina
looks like a lag issue

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
onthecouch
chtamina wrote:looks like a lag issue

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Can you elaborate?
chtamina
sorry, probably I misunderstood the problem. I don't know what is causing it

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk